Core Living is seeking an energetic, dedicated professional to join our team in Minnetonka, MN as a Yardi Administrator.
Core Living is a growing multifamily property management company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. We manage communities throughout the Midwest including market rate apartments, affordable, and student housing. We now manage more than 4,000 rental apartments in six states — and counting. In fact, Core Living’s incredible growth has earned us a position on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for the last three years in a row.
You’re passionate about your work and driven to achieve ambitious goals. You step up when the team needs an extra hand and aren’t afraid to ask for help when you need it. You make smart decisions because you get the big picture and ace the little details. In other words, you share our corporate values — passion, work ethic, teamwork, integrity, and ownership mindset. As a Yardi Administrator, you play an important role in the success of our business and our communities.
As a Yardi Administrator, you will help us fulfill our mission of connecting residents to community. In a given day, your tasks may include:
- Ensuring on-site property teams comply with Yardi, RENTCafé and all other licensed Yardi product processes and procedures and provide training on an as-needed basis.
- Setting up new properties in Yardi and RENTCafé for new developments, property takeovers, sales, and transfers of management.
- Setting up, assisting, and managing Knock and RENTCafé to maximize applicant and resident experience and to allow for accurate leasing and marketing tracking.
- Developing user materials and documents for the purpose of providing training and reference. Manage and prioritize licensed Yardi product support cases to be resolved based on Due Date and level of impact, thoroughly documenting with a category, subcategory, site, and department.
- Responsible for routine management of property functionality and settings in all licensed Yardi products Provide excellent customer service to property teams and all other Roers Companies and Core Living colleagues by actively responding to queries and handling complaints timely.
- Following up daily on all outstanding support requests and update status in our support portal.
- Effectively communicating with the Director of Property Management and Accounting on all necessary changes to the system prior to making a change.
- Ability to make critical decisions concerning leasing criteria, renewal processes, and other on-site property processes and issues that may arise.
- Conferring with department users to determine data processing system needs; analyzes and makes software recommendations
- Designing and working with Yardi developers to create customized reporting.
- Executing system and software related requirements for acquisitions, dispositions, and new developments to ensure successful transitions
- Project management of the new property onboarding process including weekly check-ins with other key team members to ensure project completion
- Documenting and/or record implementation and configuration setup and steps
- Coordinating the implementation of systems with management staff, other department personnel, and outside vendors.
- Responsible for setup and disabling of all users in Yardi, RENTCafé and CRM
- Special project assistance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years Yardi and RENTCafé experience preferred.
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Work & Excel, knowledge of internet, e mail and social media as it pertains to marketing the property.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with wide range of people.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have good time management skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, understanding that your scheduled workdays may vary according to staffing and property needs.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, inquisitive, self-motivated, and operates on trust.
- High integrity – trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.
- Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance.
Benefits & Perks
Our full-time employees are eligible for these benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance including health savings account
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings
- Corporate holidays and PTO
- Free office lunches
- Monthly social outings
- Free stays in our properties’ guest suites
- Shorter Friday workdays during summer
Core Living is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle report, and drug test.
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must complete a survey at this link: https://go.apply.ci/s/83Iy24550b