Talent Acquisition Specialist
We’re looking for an enthusiastic new addition to our team in Minnetonka, MN as a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Core Living is a growing multifamily property management company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. We manage communities throughout the Midwest including market rate apartments, affordable, and student housing. We now manage more than 4,000 rental apartments in six states — and counting. In fact, Core Living’s incredible growth has earned us a position on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for the last three years in a row.
You’re passionate about your work and driven to achieve ambitious goals. You step up when the team needs an extra hand and aren’t afraid to ask for help when you need it. You make smart decisions because you get the big picture and ace the little details. In other words, you share our corporate values — passion, work ethic, teamwork, integrity, and ownership mindset. As an Assistant Property Manager, you help people find their next home and get them connected in the community.
As part of the Human Resources team, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will source, recruit, and hire top talent. In a given day, your tasks may include:
- Research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
- Source and staff for various position throughout the organization, including both corporate and property staff.
- Conduct phone interviews to assess the candidates capabilities, experience, aspirations and gain insight into their ability and willingness to perform the role needed, as well as assess the candidate’s ability to adapt to company culture.
- Coordinate interviews between candidate and hiring managers.
- Utilize experience, judgment, and discretion to screen and present well-matched, talented candidates to hiring managers.
- Provide a positive candidate/hiring manager experience throughout the screening, interviewing and onboarding process.
- Communicate effectively in a timely manner with hiring managers and candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Coach hiring managers as needed to develop their interview skillset further.
- Generate a pipeline of qualified candidates using job boards, social media channels, and other various resources to efficiently seek out and identify active and passive candidates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a service-oriented recruiting environment, preferably in Property Management or Real Estate.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with wide range of people.
- Top notch customer service skills.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have good time management skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong collaborative leadership and motivational abilities.
- Able to undertake multiple projects, manage shifting priorities, and handle a heavy workload.
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset – loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, inquisitive, self-motivated, and operates on trust (not fear).
- Has a high level of integrity – trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.
Benefits & Perks
Our full-time employees are eligible for these benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance including health savings account
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings
- Corporate holidays and PTO
- Free stays in our properties’ guest suites
Core Living is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle report.
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must complete a survey at this link: