Systems Specialist – Corporate Office
Core Living is seeking an energetic, dedicated professional to join our team in Minnetonka, MN as a Systems Specialist. Come join our thriving multifamily property management company currently ranked No. 801 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. We manage student housing, affordable, and market rate apartments in more than a dozen cities in 6 states.
You’re passionate about your work and driven to achieve ambitious goals. You step up when the team needs an extra hand and aren’t afraid to ask for help when you need it. You make smart decisions because you get the big picture and ace the little details. In other words, you share our corporate values — passion, work ethic, teamwork, integrity, and ownership mindset. As a Systems Specialist, you play an important role in the success of our business and our communities.
As a Systems Specialist, you will help us fulfill our mission of connecting residents to community. In a given day, your tasks may include:
- Ensuring on-site property teams comply with Yardi, Rent Café and CRM processes and procedures and provide training on an as needed basis.
- Setting up new properties in Yardi (incl. CRM and RENT Café) for new developments, property takeovers, sales and transfer of management.
- Set-up and manage CRM and Rent Café profiles to maximize resident experience and to allow for accurate leasing and marketing tracking.
- Develop user materials and documents for the purpose of providing training and reference.
- Manage and prioritize issue cases to be resolved based on Due Date and level of impact.
- Responsible for maintaining property functionality settings in PMS systems.
- Updating and adding forms to library in Document Management
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints.
- Must complete at least a minimum of 15 support cases daily when you are not working on a project. If working on a Project, you must allocate time to resolve a minimum of 5 cases daily.
- Make sure your cases are thoroughly documented with a category, subcategory, site and department.
- Constantly follow-up on a daily basis on all outstanding cases assigned to you in support portal, notating when you have either emailed or called customer in system.
- Effectively communicate with the Director of Property Management and Accounting on any and all needed changes to the system prior to making a change.
- Ability to make critical decisions concerning leasing criteria, renewal processes, and other on-site property issues that may arise.
- Responding and updating daily Support Request for the Portfolio
- Confers with department users to determine data processing system needs; analyzes and recommends software and hardware purchases.
- Designs and works with Yardi developers to create customized reporting.
- Partners with clients to create and execute implementation plans that are on-time, on-budget with highest customer satisfaction.
- Reviews Reporting and make sure all reports needed to setup PM system has been received. Must not Go-LIVE until all reports have been validated as received.
- Must communicate when users, systems and services have been setup to all department heads and key team members when tasks are completed.
- Document and/or record implementation and configuration setup and steps
- Coordinates the implementation of systems with management staff, other department personnel, and outside vendors.
- Responsible for setting up and disabling all property bank accounts and getting check setup approval.
- Responsible for setup and disabling of all users in Yardi, Rent Café and CRM
- Special project assistance as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years Yardi and Rent Café experience preferred.
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Work & Excel, knowledge of internet, e mail and social media as it pertains to marketing the property.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with wide range of people.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have good time management skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, understanding that your scheduled workdays may vary according to staffing and property needs.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, inquisitive, self-motivated, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity – trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.
- Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance.
Benefits & Perks
Our full-time employees are eligible for these benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance including health savings account
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings
- Corporate holidays and PTO
- Free office lunches
- Monthly social outings
- Free stays in our properties’ guest suites
- Shorter Friday workdays during summer
Core Living is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle report, and drug test.