Core Living is seeking an energetic, dedicated professional to join our team as a Regional Manager.
Core Living is a growing multifamily property management company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. We manage communities throughout the Midwest including market rate apartments, affordable, and student housing. We now manage more than 4,000 rental apartments in six states — and counting. In fact, Core Living’s incredible growth has earned us a position on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for the last three years in a row.
You’re passionate about your work and driven to achieve ambitious goals. You step up when the team needs an extra hand and aren’t afraid to ask for help when you need it. You make smart decisions because you get the big picture and ace the little details. In other words, you share our corporate values — passion, work ethic, teamwork, integrity, and ownership mindset.
As a Regional Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the management and operations of multiple residential properties. In this role you will uses leadership skills to drive revenue, maximize profits and ensure quality and effective management of the team to ensure achievement of overall financial results, asset preservation, resident satisfaction, and positive employee relations. In a given day, your tasks may include:
- Maintaining the integrity of the physical asset and maximizing the returns from the asset in accordance with the Company’s mission, vision, and objectives.
- Overseeing the residential property management team, including developing and ensuring implementation of the scope of work, annual operating budgets, reviewing performance, completion of financial and operations related reports, lease-ups, and overall success of the portfolio.
- Developing and implementing a strategy for marketing, leasing, maximizing revenues and net operating income, and managing vacancy costs.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement, recommend actions, and implement execution.
- Using personal initiative, attention to detail, good judgement, and clear communication to develop effective working relationships with colleagues, residents, and others.
- 3+ years prior Regional Manager experience
- Experience successfully overseeing a portfolio of 1,500+ units in a variety of asset classes (market, affordable, 55+, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to travel monthly for site visits
- Strong leadership and motivational abilities
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with wide range of people
- Experience with marketing and leasing initiatives for new development preferred
- Familiar with property management and accounting software such as Yardi, RENTCafé or other equivalent industry software
- Highly organized and capable of meeting strict deadlines and understand the sense of urgency.
- Able to undertake multiple projects, manage shifting priorities, and handle a heavy workload.
- Provide mentorship and strategy to team – not afraid to roll up your sleeves and help the team out.
- Strong communication skills and customer focus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, inquisitive, self-motivated, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity – trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.
- Ability to embrace company values: Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Work Ethic, Ownership Mindset
Benefits & Perks
Our full-time employees are eligible for these benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance including health savings account
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings
- Corporate holidays and PTO
- Free office lunches
- Monthly social outings
- Free stays in our properties guest suites
Core Living is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle report.
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must complete a survey at this link: