Core Living is a quickly-growing property management/development company, who is looking for a full-time or part-time property manager to join our team at our apartment community in Sidney, MT.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of property management, leasing, or sales experience. This qualified professional will be self-motivated and have outstanding customer service abilities, with strong verbal and written communication skills. Weekend availability, especially Saturdays, and Yardi and RentCafe experience is preferred.
mental health dissertation click here here www.low cost viagra buy essay custom doctoral dissertation proposal sample watch research paper prompts college term definition https://rainierfruit.com/sildenafil-viagra-tadalafil-cialis/ http://v-nep.org/classroom/case-studies-learning/04/ what makes a good substitute teacher essay here buy generic viagra india viagra on heart medication resume format for chef follow go to link cheap essay writing services with discount formal essay example essay conclusion sentences examples conclusion of compare and contrast essay custom essay writing how to write dissertationВ resume help tampa pros and cons of online education essay http://www.naymz.com/dictionary-homework-help/ https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/16798-writing-services-business/ pay for phd essay online sociological imagination essay insomnia movie reviewВ pay my assignment Job Objectives
- Achieve lease-up goals by effectively marketing, selling, and following up with prospective residents, working to maximize the value of the owners’ investment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide tours of the apartment complex and community to potential residents for the purpose of leasing apartments.
- Communicate with potential residents the advantages of leasing at the property.
- Complete traffic sheets and maintains guest card files for the manager.
- Update the leasing handbook and prepare correspondence such as “thank you” notes and other general correspondence to stay in front of leads.
- Process rental applications.
- Manage and lead the leasing team.
- Establish and maintain positive resident relations, e.g. effective communications, managing resident concerns, problem solving, etc.
- Accept and assist residents in submitting their service requests.
- Assist in the execution of the developed marketing and brand plan, as instructed by the Marketing Director.
- Fully utilize and manage the resident and prospect database through Yardi (property management software).
- Administer the Resident Referral and Resident Retention programs.
- Perform market research and generate market comparison reports.
- Assist with property marketing activities and community outreach initiative and event planning.
- Assist with maintenance of the appearance of the office, amenity area, models, and common areas of the property.
- Perform day-to-day duties and tasks as required.
- Complies with all federal and local Fair Housing regulations and ordinances.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- 2+ year’s management, leasing, or sales experience preferred.
- 2+ year’s customer service experience preferred.
- Local market experience preferred.
- Ability to work every other weekend, and every Saturday during peak season.
- Able to effectively use MS Office applications (Word and Excel), email, and Internet.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work projects.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, owners, staff, other managers, vendors, and the general public.
- Follow and adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
- Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance.
Please include your resume in your application.