Part-Time Leasing Consultant – Marion Street Apartments
Core Living is seeking an energetic, dedicated professional to join our team in Roseville, MN as a Part-Time Leasing Consultant. Come join our thriving multifamily property management company currently ranked No. 801 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. We manage student housing, affordable, and market rate apartments in more than a dozen cities in 6 states.
You’re passionate about your work and driven to achieve ambitious goals. You step up when the team needs an extra hand and aren’t afraid to ask for help when you need it. You make smart decisions because you get the big picture and ace the little details. In other words, you share our corporate values — passion, work ethic, teamwork, integrity, and ownership mindset. As a Leasing Consultant, you help people find their next home and get them connected in the community.
As a Leasing Consultant at Marion Street Apartments, you will help us fulfill our mission of connecting residents to community. In a given day, your tasks may include:
- Address the concerns of current and prospective residents in a friendly and professional manner.
- Help set the standard on how other staff members engage prospective and current residents.
- Tour and leases units as necessary.
- Leads rent collection efforts, specifically with delinquent residents. This may involve lease termination and legal action if necessary.
- Assist in managing the property’s budget by making sound financial decisions to increase the net operating income of the community.
- Help maintain the accuracy of resident ledgers and files.
- Inspects unit during move-in and move-outs, walking units and the community as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years leasing and/or sales experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word & Excel, knowledge of internet, email and social media as it pertains to marketing the property.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with wide range of people.
- Experience with marketing and leasing initiatives for new development preferred.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have good time management skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, understanding that your scheduled workdays may vary according to staffing and property needs.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, inquisitive, self-motivated, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity – trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.
- Ability to perform the physical functions of the position, which may include, but are not limited to: ability to walk property, including up to 4 flights of stairs, to complete physical inspections, deliver resident communications, show apartment and drive a vehicle to visit area businesses for outreach marketing.
- Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance.
Core Living is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle report, and drug test.