Maintenance Technician – Red44
Core Living is seeking an energetic, dedicated professional to join our team in Rochester, MN as a Maintenance Technician. Come join our thriving multifamily property management company currently ranked No. 801 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. We manage student housing, affordable, and market rate apartments in more than a dozen cities in 6 states.
Red44 offers all the access to downtown Rochester and Mayo Clinic, while providing seclusion from all the bustles. It is the perfect blend of modern convenience and upscale comfort. Spacious floor plans and designer finishes. Rooftop amenities with stunning riverfront views. Convenient location near nature trails, shopping and dining.
You’re passionate about your work and driven to achieve ambitious goals. You step up when the team needs an extra hand and aren’t afraid to ask for help when you need it. You make smart decisions because you get the big picture and ace the little details. In other words, you share our corporate values — passion, work ethic, teamwork, integrity, and ownership mindset. As a Maintenance Technician, you help residents feel safe, comfortable, and happy within their homes.
As a Maintenance Technician at Red44, you will help us fulfill our mission of connecting residents to community. In a given day, your tasks may include:
- General maintenance of multifamily apartment building, including occupied apartment units.
- Repairs in electrical, plumbing, carpentry and appliances.
- Apartments turn and common area painting.
- Property ground upkeep.
- General pool maintenance and upkeep.
- Sidewalk snow removal.
- Regular, professional, and courteous communications with Property Manager, and Residents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ year’s property maintenance experience
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred.
- Pool experience or certification preferred.
- Local market experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with wide range of people.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have good time management skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, understanding that your scheduled workdays may vary according to staffing and property needs.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, inquisitive, self-motivated, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity – trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.
- Ability to perform the physical functions of the position, which may include; ability to life up to 75 pounds, climb multiple flights of stairs multiple times per day, sometimes carrying tools and supplies; work on ladder or scaffolding.
- Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance.
Benefits & Perks
Our full-time employees are eligible for these benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance including health savings account
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings
- Corporate holidays and PTO
- Free stays in our properties’ guest suites
Core Living is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle report, and drug test.