Leasing Agent – College Living
Roers Companies and Core Living Management is a growing Property Management/Development company, who is looking for a part-time Leasing Consultant to join our team in St. Cloud, MN. College Living St. Cloud is a 391-bed student housing portfolio that provides a variety of off-campus apartments for rent across the St. Cloud metro. The eight apartment buildings in the portfolio are located just blocks from St. Cloud State University’s campus and may are conveniently located on the city bus line. The portfolio includes studio, one-, two-, three-, and four bedroom floor plans that accommodate a variety of living arrangements.
Our headquarters are based out of the Twin Cities and we have experienced rapid growth in the Midwest regions. We are committed to providing superior properties with exceptional 5-star service to both our residents and ownership groups.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-years leasing, sales, and/or industry experience. The qualified professional will be self-motivated, have outstanding customer service abilities, with strong verbal and written communication skills. The main objective in this role is to achieve leasing goals, set by the company, by effectively marketing, selling, and following up with prospective residents, working to maximize the value of the owners’ investment. Weekend availability on Saturdays is required. Yardi, Rent Café, and Blue Moon experience is preferred.
https://creativephl.org/pills/medicament-penedicide/33/ https://www.upaya.org/teaching/cheap-dissertation-help/21/ http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-to-write-a-rhetorical-analysis-essay-on-an-article/ https://www.cochise.edu/academic/creating-a-culture-of-customer-care-essays/32/ how to write a letter on my macbook pro viagra dose https://lynchburgartclub.org/easter-egg-hunt-essex-2018/ https://homemods.org/usc/psychology-essays/46/ cialis cost acting essay making resumes online http://jeromechamber.com/event/essay-about-immigration-to-america/23/ creative writing description of a place 24 hour homework help https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/8771-best-dissertation-abstract-editing-service-usa/ http://wnpv1440.com/teacher/thesis-template-lund-university/33/ poop scooper business plan how to write an essay thesis sample of science experiment report https://www.nypre.com/programs/national-junior-honor-society-essay/37/ get link viagra triangle mean source site enter branded real viagra example of nursing case study follow link go site english essay money can't buy happiness http://www.nationalnewstoday.com/medical/viagra-slang/2/ Responsibilities
- Provide tours of the apartment complex and community to potential residents for the purpose of leasing apartments.
- Communicate with potential residents on the advantages of leasing at the property.
- Complete traffic sheets and maintain guest card files for the Property Manager.
- Update the leasing handbook and prepare correspondence such as “thank you” notes and other general correspondence to stay in front of leads.
- Process rental applications.
- Assist in the execution of the development marketing and brand plan, as instructed by the Marketing Director.
- Fully utilize and manage the resident and prospect database through YARDI (Property Management software).
- Administer the Resident Referral and Resident Retention programs.
- Perform market research and generate market comparison reports.
- Assist with property marketing activities and community outreach initiative and event planning.
- Assist with maintaining the appearance of the office, amenity area, models and common areas of the Property.
- Perform day to day duties and tasks as required.
- Compliance with all federal and local Fair Housing regulations and ordinances.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years leasing and/or sales experience preferred
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred
- Local market experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word & Excel, knowledge of internet, email and social media as it pertains to marketing the property.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with wide range of people.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have good time management skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, understanding that your scheduled workdays may vary according to staffing and property needs.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, inquisitive, self-motivated, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity – trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.
- Ability to perform the physical functions of the position, which may include, but are not limited to: ability to walk property, including up to 4 flights of stairs, to complete physical inspections, deliver resident communications, show apartment and drive a vehicle to visit area businesses for outreach marketing.
- Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance.
Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle report and negative drug test.