Core Living is seeking an energetic, dedicated professional to join our team in Minnetonka, MN as an Administrative Assistant.
Core Living is a growing multifamily property management company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. We manage communities throughout the Midwest including market rate apartments, affordable, and student housing. We now manage more than 4,000 rental apartments in six states — and counting. In fact, Core Living’s incredible growth has earned us a position on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for the last three years in a row.
You’re passionate about your work and driven to achieve ambitious goals. You step up when the team needs an extra hand and aren’t afraid to ask for help when you need it. You make smart decisions because you get the big picture and ace the little details. In other words, you share our corporate values — passion, work ethic, teamwork, integrity, and ownership mindset.
As an Administrative Assistant in our corporate office, you play an important role in the success of our business and our communities. In a given day, your tasks may include:
- Support the front office, answer phones, schedule appointments, purchase supplies, and manage mail distribution.
- Maintain the supply of office groceries and place weekly food orders.
- Support team by managing calendars, daily schedules and perform any errands as requested
- Proactive in anticipating needs of assigned directors, the office, and Executives and solving challenges before they become a problem.
- Organize travel with detailed itinerary, preparations, etc.
- Organize and execute company events
- Manage and maintain the office space, keeping kitchen and storages spaces tidy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of relevant work and/or internship experience.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communication with a positive and professional demeanor.
- Strong ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal direction.
- Ability to interact with wide range of people.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Work & Excel, knowledge of internet, e-mail and social media
- Must be organized, detail oriented, precise and have good time management skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, inquisitive, self-motivated, and operates on trust.
- High integrity – trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.
- Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance.
Benefits & Perks
Our full-time employees are eligible for these benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance including health savings account
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings
- Corporate holidays and PTO
- Free office lunches
- Monthly social outings
- Free stays in our properties guest suites
- Shorter Friday workdays during summer
Core Living is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle report.
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must complete a survey at this link: https://go.apply.ci/s/83Iy24550b