Core Living is a quickly-growing property management/development company, who is looking for a full-time leasing agent to join our team for our apartment communities in the Bakken region of North Dakota.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of leasing or sales experience. This qualified professional will be self-motivated and have outstanding customer service abilities, with strong verbal and written communication skills. Weekend availability, especially Saturdays, and Yardi experience is preferred.
- Achieve lease-up goals by effectively marketing, selling, and following up with prospective residents, working to maximize the value of the owners’ investment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide tours of the apartments and community to potential residents for the purpose of leasing apartments.
- Discuss with potential residents the advantages of leasing at the properties.
- Complete traffic sheets and maintains guest card files for the managers.
- Update the leasing handbook and prepare correspondence such as “thank you” notes and other general correspondence to stay in front of leads.
- Process rental applications for the property managers’ approval. Assists with reviewing applicant qualification and resident approval.
- Provides day-to-day property performance feedback to teams.
- Establish and maintain positive resident relations, e.g. effective communications, managing resident concerns, problem solving, etc.
- Accept and assist residents in submitting their service requests.
- Assist in the execution of the developed marketing and brand plan, as instructed by the Marketing Director.
- Fully utilize and manage the resident and prospect database through Yardi (property management software).
- Administer the Resident Referral and Resident Retention programs.
- Perform market research and generate market comparison reports.
- Assist with properties’ marketing activities and community outreach initiative and event planning.
- Assist with maintenance of the appearance of the office, amenity area, models, and common areas of the properties.
- Assist property managers with day-to-day duties and tasks as required.
- Complies with all federal and local Fair Housing regulations and ordinances.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- 2+ year’s leasing consultant or sales experience preferred.
- 2+ year’s customer service experience preferred.
- Local market experience preferred.
- Able to effectively use MS Office applications (Word and Excel), email, and Internet.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work projects.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, owners, staff, other managers, vendors, and the general public.
- Follow and adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
- Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Willing to travel throughout the Bakken region on a weekly basis to help with leasing efforts and to collect rent checks.
Please include your resume in your application.