Property Manager – The Bluffs of Williston
We are looking for a dynamic Property Manager to join our team in Williston, ND. The Bluffs of Williston offers a contemporary retreat from a fast-paced, active lifestyle. This 148-unit apartment community features one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans with extensive amenities package. Residents are just minutes away from restaurants, retail, parks, golf courses, the local library, churches, hospitals and schools.
Our headquarters are based out of the Twin Cities and we have experienced rapid growth in the Midwest regions. We are committed to providing superior properties with exceptional 5-star service to both our residents and ownership groups.
The Property Manager much have an outgoing personality, strong leadership skills, proficient in all aspects of running a property including leasing and resident relations and is willing to go the extra mile for our residents and prospects. Candidates must be detail oriented, team-centric, and able to work in a fast-paced working environment. We are looking for an individual that will embrace and be an example of our core values every day.
- Achieve property performance goals set by management.
- Maintain strong resident relations, ensuring the residents are served well and satisfied with the community.
- Oversee the leasing of apartments and ensure that occupancy rates are maintained.
- Direct property operations and staff in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Supervise maintenance staff to ensure work orders, building repairs, and corrective maintenance are being completed in a timely, correct manner.
- Oversee and manage rent collections and bank deposits.
- Pursue delinquent rents and evictions timely and aggressively.
- Supervise resident relations and enforce all community rules and regulations.
- Work with Regional Manager to develop, monitor and achieve annual budget objectives.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 2+ year’s management, leasing and/or sales experience preferred
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred.
- Local market experience preferred.
- Ability to be on call at all times in case of emergency.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Work & Excel, knowledge of internet, e mail and social media as it pertains to marketing the property.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with wide range of people.
- Experience with marketing and leasing initiatives for new development preferred.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have good time management skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, understanding that your scheduled workdays may vary according to staffing and property needs.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, inquisitive, self-motivated, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity – trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.
- Ability to perform the physical functions of the position, which may include, but are not limited to: ability to walk property, including up to 4 flights of stairs, to complete physical inspections, deliver resident communications, show apartment and drive a vehicle to visit area businesses for outreach marketing.
- Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance.
Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check.
This position will also require attendance at our corporate meetings in Minneapolis 2 times per year (Jan/July).
Job Type: Full Time