We are looking for a dynamic Property Manager to lead Core Living in the lease-up of Maxwell Lofts, opening at the end of 2019. We are looking for an individual that will embrace and be an example of our core values every day.
Our headquarters are based out of the Twin Cities and we have experienced rapid growth in the Midwest region. We are committed to providing superior properties with exceptional 5-star service to both our residents and ownership groups.
The Property Manager must have an outgoing personality, strong leadership skills, proficient in all aspects of running a property including leasing and resident relations, and willing to go the extra mile for our residents and prospects. Candidates must be detail-oriented, team-centric, and able to work in a fast-paced working environment. New construction or lease-up experience is a plus.
- Achieve property performance goals set by management.
- Maintain strong resident relations, ensuring the residents are served well and satisfied with the community.
- Oversee the leasing of apartments and ensure that occupancy rates are maintained.
- Direct property operations and staff in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Supervise maintenance staff to ensure work orders, building repairs, and corrective maintenance are being completed in a timely, correct manner.
- Oversee and manage rent collections and bank deposits.
- Pursue delinquent rents and evictions timely and aggressively.
- Supervise resident relations and enforce all community rules and regulations.
- Work with the Regional Director to develop, monitor and achieve annual budget objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Yardi and Rent Cafe experience preferred.
- 2+ years management, leasing and/or sales experience preferred.
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred.
- Local market experience preferred.
- Ability to work every other weekend, and every Saturday during peak season.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Work and Excel, knowledge of Internet, email, and social media as it pertains to marketing the property.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with wide range of people.
- Experience with marketing and leasing initiatives for new development preferred.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and have good time management skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, understanding that your scheduled workdays may vary according to staffing and property needs.
- Entrepreneurial mindset–loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborate, inquisitive, self-motivated, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity–trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.
- Ability to perform the physical functions of the position, which may include, but are not limited to: ability to walk the property, including up to 4 flights of stairs, to complete physical inspections, deliver resident communications, show apartments and drive a vehicle to visit area businesses for outreach marketing.
- Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance.
Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check.
This position may also require attendance at our corporate meetings in Minneapolis 2 times per year (Jan/July).