Core Living is a quickly-growing property management/development company, who is looking for a full-time or part-time property manager to join our team at our apartment community in Sidney, MT.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of property management, leasing, or sales experience. This qualified professional will be self-motivated and have outstanding customer service abilities, with strong verbal and written communication skills. Weekend availability, especially Saturdays, and Yardi and RentCafe experience is preferred.
- Achieve lease-up goals by effectively marketing, selling, and following up with prospective residents, working to maximize the value of the owners’ investment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide tours of the apartment complex and community to potential residents for the purpose of leasing apartments.
- Communicate with potential residents the advantages of leasing at the property.
- Complete traffic sheets and maintains guest card files for the manager.
- Update the leasing handbook and prepare correspondence such as “thank you” notes and other general correspondence to stay in front of leads.
- Process rental applications.
- Manage and lead the leasing team.
- Establish and maintain positive resident relations, e.g. effective communications, managing resident concerns, problem solving, etc.
- Accept and assist residents in submitting their service requests.
- Assist in the execution of the developed marketing and brand plan, as instructed by the Marketing Director.
- Fully utilize and manage the resident and prospect database through Yardi (property management software).
- Administer the Resident Referral and Resident Retention programs.
- Perform market research and generate market comparison reports.
- Assist with property marketing activities and community outreach initiative and event planning.
- Assist with maintenance of the appearance of the office, amenity area, models, and common areas of the property.
- Perform day-to-day duties and tasks as required.
- Complies with all federal and local Fair Housing regulations and ordinances.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- 2+ year’s management, leasing, or sales experience preferred.
- 2+ year’s customer service experience preferred.
- Local market experience preferred.
- Ability to work every other weekend, and every Saturday during peak season.
- Able to effectively use MS Office applications (Word and Excel), email, and Internet.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work projects.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, owners, staff, other managers, vendors, and the general public.
- Follow and adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
- Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance.
Please include your resume in your application.