Roers Companies & Core Living –a growing Property Management/Development company, out of the Twin Cities, are looking for a part-time Leasing Consultant to join our team at one of our recently opened beautiful luxury apartments in Minneapolis.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-year leasing or sales experience. Qualified Leasing Professionals will be self-motivated, have outstanding customer service abilities with strong verbal and written communication skills. Weekend availability required, especially Saturdays, and Yardi experience is strongly preferred.
Achieve lease-up goals by effectively marketing, selling, and following up with prospective residents, working to maximize the value of the owners’ investment.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
• Provides tours of apartment and community to potential residents for the purpose of leasing apartments.
• Discusses with potential residents, the advantages of leasing at the property.
• Completes traffic sheets and maintains guest card files for the manager.
• Updates the leasing handbook. Prepares correspondence such as thank you notes and other general correspondence to stay in front of leads.
• Processes rental applications for the property manager’s approval. Assists with reviewing applicant qualification and resident approval.
• Provides day-to-day property performance feedback to team
• Establish and maintain positive resident relations, e.g. effective communications, manage resident concerns, problem solving, etc.
• Accepts and assists residents in submitting their service requests.
• Assist in executing the developed marketing and brand plan as instructed by the Marketing Director
• Utilize fully and manage resident as well as prospect database through YARDI (property management software) computer program.
• Administers the Resident Referral and Resident Retention programs.
• Performs market research and generates market comparison reports.
• Assists with property marketing activities and community outreach initiatives, event planning
• Assists with maintenance of the appearance of the office, amenity area, models and common areas of the property.
• Assist Property Manager with day to day duties and tasks as required.
• Complies with all Federal and Local Fair Housing regulations and ordinances.
Job Qualification Standards
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
• 2+ year’s leasing consultant or sales experience preferred.
• 2+ year’s customer service experience preferred.
• Local market experience preferred.
• Ability to work every other weekend, and every Saturday during peak season
• Able to effectively use MS Office applications (Word and Excel), e-mail, and internet.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work projects.
• Possess the ability to deal tactfully with residents, owners, staff, other managers, vendors, and the general public.
• Follow and adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
• Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance.